View in PDF
Summary of Requirements:
CPZ Architects is an award-winning firm looking for energetic associates to join our team. CPZ is looking for individuals
that are MOTIVATED and want to advance their careers in Architecture. We are NOT looking for just drafters but
individuals who want to learn and broaden their knowledge through hard work and dedication. The responsibilities include
assisting Project Managers in the management and administration of projects, a compilation of data, performing design
computations, preparation of estimates, review of shop drawings, and production of architectural construction
documents. The applicant must be a self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with knowledge
and interest in environmental and sustainable design, and a strong technical and graphic ability.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Proficiency with the following software: Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Blue Beam, and Lumion 3-
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven experience in all phases of the design and construction documentation process
- 3-5 years Architects’ office experience is a must.
- Motivated and dedicated to work as a team. Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Professional, well-spoken personal appearance.
- LEED Accreditation
- ARE Pursuant
- Broward County Resident
Office Values & Culture
- CPZ Architects is a medium-size architectural firm providing services to many governmental agencies and privates clients.
- CPZ Architects is one of the very few firms where Team Members are assigned to projects from the beginning to the end
and learn all facets of Architecture from schematic design through Contract Administration.
- Quality: From the 1st call to the final drawing, we offer quality interactions, service, design, and products, intended to
drive your success. We get it done and we do it right.
- Strong relationships: Our relationships don’t end when the project ends. We build strong relationships, through
consistency, trust, and an attitude of customer service. We are accountable and we make it right.
- Communication: Communication is important to the project, the relationship, the timetable. This is a partnership. Our
responsiveness and transparency build trust and great projects.
- Innovative: More than just design. We offer forward-thinking, knowledgeable, refreshing designs, through unique,
proactive problem solvers who communicate through the detail and listen for the unsaid.
- Trust: We keep our word, meet deadlines, produce quality work, build strong relationships, and have a team who
believes in getting it done. We build trust.
- 100% Health, Dental and Vision Insurance covered for employee
- 401Retirement Plan
- Paid time off including holidays
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Thank You for your Interest,
Chris P. Zimmerman, AIA
Please direct all resumes to Kim@cpzarchitects.com
Phone calls are NOT accepted.
CPZ ARCHITECTS, INC.
4316 WEST BROWARD BOULEVARD, PLANTATION, FLORIDA 33317
200 N. EL MAR DRIVE, SUITE 200, JENSEN BEACH, FLORIDA 34957