FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Client Goals / Results:
Numerous improvements to both the pool facility and World Swimming Museum were completed throughout the complex. The Improvements included general maintenance, complete renovations and building additions.
- Added main locker rooms expanded the office and provided press box facilities.
- Corrosion resistant materials utilizes throughout.
- A new training pool was added
- The diving tower was expanded.
- Bleachers were renovation and waterproofed.
- The museum improvements included the expansion of the office facilities, conference room, banquet room, rare book library and museum display area.
- ADA Improvements were designed throughout the facility, including the addition of elevators.