FIRE STATION 80
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
- New LEED Certified GOLD Fire Station. The only LEED Fire Station in Broward County.
- The structure is approximately 12,500 square feet and incorporates recycled materials throughout as well as the latest technology in energy saving equipment.
- The Facility houses ten Fire Fighters and supporting staff 24/7 plus have a comfortable community room for Fire Dept. sponsored community programs.
- Facility consists of a full commercial grade Kitchen, Dining Room, Entertainment Room, Gym and outdoor space.
- Station is designed with four full bays, which will easily accommodate any size apparatus, flanked by supporting rooms which include a Decontamination Room, Cascade Oxygen Room, Medical storage, and others.
- The facility has a 100% backup emergency generator with automatic transfer switches for uninterrupted services.
- Change orders on this project were equivalent to less than 5% of the total project construction budget.
- Recognized by Fire Chief Magazine.
- Station is equipped with 36kW Uni-Solar (FlexLite) Thin-Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Photovoltaic System
- See Real-Time Solar Monitoring at: http://www.coralspringsfirestationsolar.com/