Client Goals / Results:
CPZ Architects was Prime on this new, two-story, building created a 14,000-square foot Fire Administration and Public Works Administration building for the Town of Davie. In addition to this facility, the project also includes a new single story, 3,000 square foot Shop and Storage Building.
- The facility was designed to blends with existing facilities on site.
- Fire Training Division of the Fire Department and includes; Classrooms, Conference rooms and offices
- Public Works Offices and includes the Directors Office, Capital Projects offices, administrative space, file & plan storage, locker-rooms and a break room.
- Fire Chiefs’ Office along with administrative staff, as well as, the Fire Marshals’ Office and Plan review staff.
- Meets hurricane requirements of the Florida Building Code.
- Interior meeting rooms are designed to double as an Emergency Operation Center.
- The new Storage and Shop Facility provides space for the storage of maintenance supplies.
- The facility provides an air-conditioned shop area and air conditioned storage area for Hurricane Supplies.